Wound Drainage Reservoir
Capacity: 200ML, 400ML, 800ML
Needle size: Fr7, Fr10, Fr12, Fr14, Fr16, Fr18, Fr19
Portable spring-activated reservoir for closed-wound suction. The clear reservoir sidewalls with volume
- Superior biocompatibility, flexibility and great comfort to patient, which delivers extremely low tissue response to wound, which minimize possible tissue adhesion.
- Universal stepped adapter allows connecting to kinds of suction tube
- Embedded X-ray thread enables easy detection and position of suction tube.
- Autoraumatic tip less pain of patient.
- Quality anti-reflux valve totally eliminates liquid reflux.
- Quality Robert clamp can easily cut the flow.
Unit consists of:
- Bellow unit with connectors
- Connecting tube with clamp and Y connector.
- Spare redon drain (perforated) catheter. Sterile, non-toxic.